iSolved TimeForce: Built for your business
Everything you need to efficiently and accurately track employee time.
The software, a time clock, and most importantly, service and support. Plus, we have many training options to help you get the most from your TimeForce software.
Reduces IT burden and always grows with you.
TimeForce II combines the freedom and flexibility of an online service with the familiarity of an optional wall mounted time clock.
Your employees use a web browser, time clock, or mobile app to clock in and out.
We will help you set up your policies during implementation to ensure you get off to a great start!
Time & Attendance
Traditional timekeeping methods set the stage for calculation and data entry errors, as well as incorrect
application of company policies. Honest mistakes are frequent and usually not discovered until after payroll has
been disbursed, if ever at all. Additional time and money are commonly spent on error correction, tax penalties,
and even legal disputes. The entire process is unnecessarily labor-intensive, error prone and costly.
Infinisource's powerful time and attendance solution—iSolved TimeForce—replaces cumbersome tracking procedures and
completely eliminates collecting payroll information manually.
The TimeForce Software
iSolved TimeForce is a very robust and capable program for managing time and attendance. Yet, ease-of-use has not been compromised by its power. We've made certain the program is easy to get started, use, and maintain. TimeForce helps you Collect, Manage, and Process your employee time.
Choose from a wide variety of time collection hardware and/or software options. We have a solution for any work environment, and all integrate seamlessly with iSolved TimeForce. See more about our time clocks here.
All of your time collection methods integrate seamlessly with iSolved TimeForce, a robust and powerful software system that helps you easily manage your time collection data.
Once you are ready to process your time data for payroll, simply lock the payroll cycle and export. With iSolvd TimeForce you can export to nearly every available payroll software or third-party payroll processing bureau.
An Intuitive Software Interface
Because iSolved TimeForce is browser-based design, the program is very intuitive. The web-browser-style interface and clearly tabbed sections, make TimeForce easy to understand and get around.
New even easier-to-use Time Card screen. Collapsible sections allow you to show only the information most relevant to you.
With the My Screen interface you'll see time off requests, who's in, hours summary, and more.
Error monitoring alerts let you know when an employee has missed a punch.
The TimeForce Scheduling Module gives you a set of powerful tools to help you allocate your personnel resources effectively. Learn more about scheduling.
A wide range of reports are at your fingertips, allowing you to monitor your workforce like never before. Take a look at our Report Sampler for sample report data.
Easily compare scheduled hours to actual hours worked on the time card tab.
Track your employee information in the employee tab. TimeForce tracks employee accruals like vacation or sick time here based on your company policies.
Take a closer look at the TimeForce Supervisor My Screen here, then review our product demo. Or let us give you a guided tour.
TimeForce II Benefits
TimeForce makes managing your workforce more efficient, effective, and accurate. Best of all, TimeForce can quickly pay for itself in time savings, reduction of time theft (read how one company saved $300,000 in the first year), and elimination of payroll errors.
TimeForce will help you:
- Improve employee productivity by replacing all manual time sheet calculations, overtime, shift differentials, and rate calculations with 100% pay rule automation
- Reduce employee grievances by ensuring a consistent application across your workforce of rules and company policies
- Restrict unnecessary overtime and other exceptions by having access to this information quickly
- Assign resources more effectively and reduce the time needed to schedule employees
- Altogether eliminate the need to calculate time cards
- Eliminate manual payroll errors
- Reduce the time required to schedule employees
- Do away with timecard preparation, collection, filling, and storage
- Significantly cut down on payroll processing time
- Lower tardiness rate overall
- Makes holiday management easy
- Eliminates unauthorized hours
- Eliminate the need to calculate vacation, sick, or compensation time accruals
- Identify and eliminate time abuses (break, meal, buddy punching, etc.)
- Be more productive, efficient and profitable
TimeForce II Features
TimeForce has a host of features and powerful reporting capabilities that will give you new insight to your workforce. Here are just a few of the specific features of TimeForce II—use them all, or just those you need.
- Labor Distribution
- Global Mass Entry
- History Archive
- User Defined Validation Errors
- Supervisors Fix Errors
- Manual Hours Allocation
- Piece Rates
- Straight Time Overtime
- Job Rates
- Time off Requests Notification
- Time Card Errors Notification
- Missing Signature & Approvals Notification
- Hours Tracker
- Multi language
- Multiple Schedules Per Day
- Real Time Validation on DCT
- Pay Rates For Job
- 4 Character Timecodes
- Error Control Reports
- Supervisor Reports
- Scheduling Reports
- Lock Department Changes at End of Period
- Multiple Profiles per Employee
- Accruals Based on Worked Hours
- Shift Threshold for pay (Weekend Pay)
- Integrated Scheduling
- Dynamic Scheduling (never ending rotation)
- Spreadsheet Scheduling
- 24+ Hours Shift (Up to 72 hours)
- Shift Swap Requests
- Temporary Supervisor Delegation
- Daily Premiums w/ Override of Shift Differential
- Role Base Security
- Wireless Communications
- Lunch Overrides
- Multiple Meal Breaks
- 24 hrs on clock
- Accrual w/ Calendar and Hours Based Milestones
- Accrual Milestone with Worked Hours Qualifier
- Time Off Requests - Denial Notes
- Simple Employee Self Service (Kiosk)
- Time Card Verification Work Flow
- Close Pay Period Work Flow
- Close pay Period - Initial & Final Time Card Locks
- Compensatory Time: Pay as OT or Comp on Time Card.
- Clock: In charge add on $
- Clock: Schedule Lockout
- Clock: Assign DCT to Dept
- Clock: Tips
- Clock: Internet Clocks
- Clock: Mobile Devices
Powerful Time & Attendance, without the IT headache.
TimeForce is hosted and maintained in our secure facility, you simply access the system through your web browser.
iSolved TimeForce SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Our servers - The application is always available to you.
- Reduced IT hassles - Patches, downloads, updates. We handle it.
- Easy implementation - You provide the Internet connection, we provide the software.
- Highly secure - SSAE certified.
- Available anytime, all the time - 24 x 7, 365 days a year.
Support When You Need It
Plus, if you ever need help, your Infinisource Service Agreement ensures you'll always have access to the answers you need—quickly. We are just a phone call away.
Find more information on TimeForce's SaaS hosting here.